Losing Weight the Healthy Way
Healthy Lifestyle Nutrition offers unique, individualized weight loss programs designed to help you establish lasting healthy eating patterns.
When life is busy it can be a challenge to keep your health a priority. A slow steady weight gain can add up over time.
Dieting is not the answer. When you’re fighting hunger willpower won’t help you. You only have a limited supply and before long the powerful influences around you will wear down your good intentions. A strong, healthy lifestyle will anchor you and translates your intentions into action.
Healthy Lifestyle Nutrition healthy weight programs address two key components of healthy weight:
Energy balance – balancing what you eat with your daily exercise and non-exercise activity levels. No matter how much we learn about the science of weight loss this is still the starting point for a healthy weight.
Metabolic efficiency – maximizing your body’s natural rhythms to get your body working with you to support your efforts. It’s about:
- Stabilizing your blood sugar
- Balancing your proteins and carbs
- Choosing healthy fats
- Eating in sync with your body’s natural fat-burning rhythms
- Maximizing nutrients that support healthy weight
- Eating plenty of high-volume high-nutrient plant foods
- Enjoying your favourite treats
- Finding a pattern that suits you and your body type. There is no one ideal diet for everyone
To book an appointment, or if you would like a 15-minute complimentary session to help you decide, please contact:
Susan Fyshe MHSc RD
Toronto Registered Dietitian and Nutritionist
3107 Bloor St W Suite 203 Toronto M8X 1E2