When it comes to aging what you eat matters.
Every cell in your body runs on the food you eat, so it has a profound impact on how you age, both inside and out. Although it’s tempting to buy into the idea of miracle foods, no one food can offer you the key to good health or longevity. But your dietary pattern is another story. It’s never too early or too late to start maximizing the power of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Learn how to harness the anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and macro and micro- nutrient properties of your diet to help:
- Optimize your energy
- Maintain healthy skin and hair
- Support your memory
- Maintain healthy vision
- Reduce inflammation
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Prevent disease
A comprehensive consultation includes:
- Pre-screening based on forms filled out in advance of your appointment
- An assessment of your current diet and lifestyle
- Individualized plan for optimizing anti-aging properties in your diet.
- Thoughtful recommendations on supplementation to enhance your anti-aging diet.
For more information, please contact:
Susan Fyshe MHSc RD
Toronto Registered Dietitian and Nutritionist
1460 The Queensway, Toronto M8Z 1S4