When it comes to aging, what you eat matters.
Every cell in your body runs on the food that you eat, so it has a profound impact on how you age, both inside and out. Although it’s tempting to buy into the idea of miracle foods, no one food can offer you the key to good health or longevity. But your dietary pattern is another story. It’s never too early or too late to start maximizing the anti-aging power of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Learn how to harness the anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and macro and micro- nutrient properties of your diet to help:
- Optimize your energy
- Maintain younger looking skin and hair
- Maximize your memory
- Maintain healthy vision
- Reduce inflammation
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Prevent disease
A comprehensive consultation includes:
- Pre-screening based on forms filled out in advance of your appointment
- An assessment of your current diet and lifestyle
- Individualized plan for optimizing anti-aging properties in your diet.
- Thoughtful recommendations on supplementation to enhance your anti-aging diet.
For more information, please contact:
Susan Fyshe MHSc RD
Toronto Registered Dietitian and Nutritionist
3107 Bloor St W Suite 203 Toronto M8X 1E2